28 September 2015

Lots of Butterflies

As tomorrow is my reveal day for my Spring art journal page & one of the main elements on my page are butterflies I thought I'd share today a few beautiful butterfly cards I have KReated or been the lucky recipient of.


This is card I made at a class with Debbie Lamb, it's been awhile back since I made it, so I'll outline the main components of the card which are all Stampin' Up! but you'd have to contact Debbie directly if you want the finer details or my guesses are wrong.

Stamp sets: Watercolor Wings, Butterfly Basics, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink (my best guess): Soft Sky, Soft Suede
Paper (my best guess): Vanilla, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Vellum card stock.
Dies: Bold Butterfly framelits, Butterflies thinlits
Embossing folders: Decorative Dots, Brick Wall
Other: Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Rhinestone basic jewels


The next fab butterfly card Rachael Knight taught me at a Creative Inkers Team Extravaganza. This one has a little twist to it, it's a corner flip card. I must admit my corner flip is a little messy but it is still very pretty & I do love the colours & that scrummy new Fluttering embossing folder. And yes all components are Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: Watercolor Wings
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaroon, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Blushing Bride
Dies: Bold Butterfly framelits
Embossing folder: Fluttering
Punches: Washi Label, Itty Bitty Accents
Other: Happy Patterns decorative mask, Gold metallic thread, Rhinestone basic jewels, dimensionals

Last but not least is my birthday card I received from Debbie Lamb this year which I loved.


As I'm not a "pink-gal" I'm not even going to try to guess what colour it is but she has used Butterfly Basics stamp set & it's matching Butterflies thinlits (all SU!).

Warning tomorrow's butterfly reveal will be nothing like this - bring your dark glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen